Listen Live on  

Rock 101.7 WMRR

Rockin' Muskegon

Brian Thomas

UPDATE: Power Restoration Information

UPDATE:  Power Restoration Information
Posted April 13th, 2014 @ 2:00pm


To report a power outage, call Consumers Energy at 1-800-477-5050.  You are encouraged to use the utility's automated reporting option. 

If you see any downed wires, stay at least 25 feet away and report them immediately by call 9-1-1 or Consumers Energy at 1-800-477-5050.

Customers are also encouraged to obtain the latest restoration information from the utility's online outage map.

(Outage Map)

Recommended Stories